Awesome! Congratulations! So exciting! I hope you are feeling well, pregnancy #4 with three small kids is exhausting I tell you! You probably already know that Brooke is expecting her fourth in late November.
CONGRATS! 4 kiddos! You seem like the kind of mom that can handle anything. Every one of your kids is so lucky to be in your family! We're hoping to not be too far behind in making such an announcement...
8 comments:
Awesome! Congratulations! So exciting! I hope you are feeling well, pregnancy #4 with three small kids is exhausting I tell you! You probably already know that Brooke is expecting her fourth in late November.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!! I'm calling you tomorrow. Congrats
CONGRATS! 4 kiddos! You seem like the kind of mom that can handle anything. Every one of your kids is so lucky to be in your family! We're hoping to not be too far behind in making such an announcement...
Yay Rachel! Congratulations! Each Gee child is a cutie...so we're can't wait to see the next one!
Congratulations Gee family! Cross your fingers for a girl!
Congrats Rachel I am so happy for you. Wow number four you are brave.
Good work, my lady, good work.
Congrats Rachel and fam. Yeah for babies. Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment