

This is a totally Ethan thing to do. We put him to sleep and then came to check on him before we went to sleep. And this is how we found him. He had crawled into his pillow case with the pillow still in it. Then found another pillow for his head. He is so hilarious. I love that kid. What will he come up with next. Love it!






6 comments:
So hilarious! :) What cute and cool little men you have, Rachel. I love the firefighter field trip...I am so excited to have a little boy so that I can do with my boys the things my brother always got to do when we were little. My secret hope (okay, it's not-so-secret) is that this babe I'm growing now is another boy...but I will be super happy with a girl too!
That is hilarious. Cute Boys!!
that's really clever of him to find a new pillow to lay on.. Don't you love how their little minds operate? Your Ethan sounds a lot like my #2. Very odd but yet creative.
I too love boys. It is so funny to me how different boys and girls are. I have a completly different love for my girls then for Charlie. No more or less obviously but it just feels different. Isn't great being a mom!
All the pics are great! Like father, like son - we have a picture of Chris sleeping UNDER his bed when he was about the same age as Ethan! The baseball pics brought back memories too. Love ya.
That's too cute! I am amazed that Ethan falls asleep that fast! Halle does too, but Cole cries to sleep every single night! I miss your kids!
Post a Comment