My life would be a lot harder these days if I did get my bubble bath every night. Thanks to my cute husband who makes them for me. I love that simple action really shows me he cares and is supporting me threw this pregnancy. Which has been the worst. I just can't wait tell I am done and me again. Its kind of like a human torture chamber at least in the end I hopefully will get a healthy baby out of it. For all those with physical daily problems man I don't know how they do it. I am grateful its just two more months ( if I am induced, which they better) So for now its bubble baths and books at night. What a life saver!
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Bubble Baths
My life would be a lot harder these days if I did get my bubble bath every night. Thanks to my cute husband who makes them for me. I love that simple action really shows me he cares and is supporting me threw this pregnancy. Which has been the worst. I just can't wait tell I am done and me again. Its kind of like a human torture chamber at least in the end I hopefully will get a healthy baby out of it. For all those with physical daily problems man I don't know how they do it. I am grateful its just two more months ( if I am induced, which they better) So for now its bubble baths and books at night. What a life saver!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Hey rachel, I am sorry your not feeling your best, the end is pretty hard - I have to admit! Enjoy your bubble baths, thats one of my favorite relaxation techniques. :) haha anyway - that game we played was called jungle speed, I am pretty sure you can only buy in online. we got in on amazon - good luck!
That is such a bummer you are not feeling well. Good luck, sounds like I should try bubble baths. I've never been a fan but for some reason you've made me want to give them another shot.
so.. is that you in the picture with a glass of champagne? whatever makes you feel good. jk.
So, pregnancy is really, really hard and I feel for you! But the baby IS worth it!! That's so great you are able to relax at the end of the night. I LOVE BUBBLE BATHS too!
Good luck the last 2 months, lady!
Love him. That's a good man.
Yeah for baths! The only thing that can make that better is reading a Twilight book at the same time!
Post a Comment