Okay what shampoo and conditioner do you use and where do you get it?
I have loved using Biolage but its been hard to find for what I used to pay in Winston- Salem which was 15 dollars a bottle of 33.2oz. What else is good and not going to leave a residue. I want smooth and soft like all women you know the good stuff. I don't mind paying money for a good shampoo if its worth it but if there is a cheaper one that is good as well. I just want suggestions. PLEASE! OR should I stick to what I have??
Monday, February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






13 comments:
I like the Garnier Fructis stuff and it's cheap. It's worth a shot since you'll only be out 6 bucks if you don't like it.
I love Dove, intense moisture...It does the trick for me :)
I use Garnier too, but for color treated hair, since I dye the gray out of mine. :) I'm not sure how it compares to salon shampoos, but it works for me.
Meg recommended Fekkai, and it has changed my life! Costco, $30 for a shampoo/conditioner combo, and SO worth it. It is even better than Pureology. Way better. ;)
Pureology is my fav. I might have to try Fekkai though!
I use Pureology as well - and a little goes a LONG way. It's so great! Now, I'm curious about this Fekkai stuff? I'm going to have to get some on my next Costco run because Heidi and Meg have GORGeous hair!
Pureology for sure!! It's pricey - but AMAZING!
I like Bedhead. I used to have to buy it at salons but now you can get it at regular store. Not too expensive if you buy the big ones and they have a pump which I like. I may try Kekkai tho . . .
is there a JCPenney's close by? They are always having liter sales @ the salon, (I work there as a stylist). Have you ever used Paul Mitchell? They have great light everyday shampoo/conditoners that smell awesome!
I really like Redkin--the one in the gold packaging. I think it says "super soft" but I actually don't remember, despite the fact that I look at it everyday. I also alternate between the expensive stuff and Herbal Essences Moisturizing formula.
I like the new Costco Kirkland brand shampoo and conditioner. It's cheap and it works great. It also doesn't have any sulfates or parabens.
wash your hair with vinegar & water before the conditioner........
hope it helps on your needs.......
Pureology lover too.
Post a Comment