Sunday, September 04, 2011

Notice anything weird

FIRST, I promise this photo is not photoshoped even thought it really looks like the people and background don't mix.

What you should notice is how extended Jackson's hip is. He decided to get his PJ's on with his blanket on the inside of his stuck together jammies. So we walked cookies down to my awesome neighbor and bishops house to say thank you for letting us borrow the vanilla so we could make the cookies. Every thing was all normal to Jack-Jack wearing; Stuck together jammies, rain boots, and a blanket tucked inside. Man to be three years old again. Love this kid!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

LGH said...

Rachel, this picutre is absolutely PRICELESS! I love your little boy with his stuck-together jammies, yellow rain boots and the blanket tucked inside. Go, Jackson!

LGH said...

And, you look mighty fine yourself!

w and w said...

Rach you look great! I can't believe Jack-Jack is that big! And how hilarious is he. Doesn't surprise me one bit. Miss you as always. Way to go mom of five!

HFG said...

lol, that's awesome!

Taylor Family said...

Too cute~!

katie said...

That's AWESOME!!!

Morgan Greaves said...

LOVE IT!!!! The simple joys in life :)

Emily said...

I love the blanket inside. What a smart kid. Then you can snuggle AND walk around the neighborhood. I fear I'm fighting that same hippy look . . . without the blanket inside. And not so one-sided. Another reason to be three again!